Last updated: April 10, 2018

Resident Registration

pdf  Move-In/Out, Change of Address

pdf  How to report my move-out/ request for a Move-out Certificate by mail


pdf  Letter of authorization (Move-in)

pdf  Letter of authorization (Move-out)

pdf  Move out notification by mail

Seal Registration

pdf  Seal (Inkan)Registration

Immigration System

  Immigration Bureau of JAPAN

  ・Lost residence card

  pdf  Application for re-issuance of a residence card

  ・Extension of Period of Stay

   ・Type of status of residence

  ・Change of Status of Residence

  The Ministry of Justice

My Number System

  My Number System


 7025 Hokujo, Hakuba-mura, Kita-azumi-gun, Nagano-ken 399-9393

 E-mail :
 Tel : 0261-72-5000 / Fax : 0261-72-7002

 Business Hours 8:30 ~ 17:15
 (Except Sat, Sun, Public holidays and Dec 29-Jan 3)